About Me

My photo
Hi, this is my heart you're reading. I simply want to share my feelings and hopefully inspire someone to open up and share their feelings as well. People are looking for other people to open their hearts and be genuine. This is what I want to be, because I am tired of hiding behind insecurities. So, Welcome to the Madness Method.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

When I'm Alone

I just spent the last 7 hours in an incredibly large, and old, brick building.  I was completely by myself, and it still has not stopped raining today.
In these hours I spent alone, I realized something I had only assumed before it was confirmed...  I cannot be alone.  My mind will not allow me to spend any extended amount of time by myself.  I used to think I could survive solitary confinement, I thought it would be relaxing and I could simply sing to myself and write stories in my head.  No no, I was terribly wrong.  My brain begins to make up scenarios that never happened, but suddenly seem so real.  I hear things, see things, and cry a lot.  
Maybe it's just the rain.  I'm really not sure.  I have to do it again tomorrow, so we shall see.
I really hope it's just the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment