About Me

My photo
Hi, this is my heart you're reading. I simply want to share my feelings and hopefully inspire someone to open up and share their feelings as well. People are looking for other people to open their hearts and be genuine. This is what I want to be, because I am tired of hiding behind insecurities. So, Welcome to the Madness Method.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Hi, My Name Is

The chances of anyone ever reading this, or becoming interested in anything I have to say, are quite slim. I know this.  But I'm no good at journalism, and finding an ear to listen is almost impossible anymore.
Some times you just have to have a special place where you can let everything out without fear of being rebuked or despised.
   This is my method. It is madness, but it is mine. 
I want to share my thoughts on life, death, politics, religion, God, love, hate, psychology, emotions, and all the things that make up this thing we call living. If you do stumble upon this patched together piece of my soul, give it a chance. Sometimes we learn from something we never expected to be detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment